Saturday, August 20, 2011

A New York Reunion











Over the July 4th Holiday, we were able to have a reunion of sorts at my parents house in Westfield, NY with my brother Scott and his family from Arizona. It had been over a year since we had seen them. We actually had spent our last night in Arizona at their house before we moved to Virginia. While we were together, the grandkids had a lemonade stand, played, swam, picniced, and just spent great time together.




My dad was happy because I unloaded a good 4 large boxes from their attic of my Barbie toys that I had when I was a kid. They are now Maddy's. I have to admit, I did cry when she started playing with them. Just thinking about how much fun I had with them and now she would get to play with them, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment