Friday, March 25, 2011

My Latest Project






I have been cooking so much at home and have tried numerous recipes. The Taste of Home magazines I have been using are getting a little greasy so I decided to take out the ones we liked best and put them into one binder. I also put in the various articles, clippings, and recipes I had been keeping from various Parenting magazines that I just might need some day.

When I get the magazines in the mail, it is like Christmas. Matt and I both look through them and mark all of the things we want to try. I use my weekly menu plan and fill it out using the great recipe ideas and create my shopping list. Then, I cut out the recipe and put it in our "Leonard Family Favorites".

Now if I can just get caught up on scrapbooks . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment