Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Question 2

I had many personal revalations after answering the first question. Wow. It is pretty powerful to answer these questions, digest the answers, and then share them with a friend or loved one. I will keep going . . .


2. Is this what I want to be doing?
This very moment is, always, the only moment in which you can make changes. Knowing which changes are best for you comes, always, from assessing what you feel. Ask yourself many times every day if you like what you're doing. If the answer is no, start noticing what you'd prefer. Thus begins the revolution.

This is a tough one, or perhaps I am making it tougher than it is and I am only going to focus on a career. In the grand scheme of things, being a stay at home mom is not what I want to be doing. However, there were certain circumstances in our life that brought us to this point and because of those circumstances and other reasons, I am staying home. At the same time, I am working on getting my masters degree in organizational psychology so when the time is right, I no longer have to be a stay at home mom. In a way I have the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment